Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catch-up

So, I've been MIA for the last few weeks. I don't really know why. I guess I just haven't been very inspired to blog about anything. We've had a lot going on in the past little while and I've been slightly overwhelmed. I'll get to that later but for now here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Here is Addison with the bear I got her for Christmas (Super soft bear wearing a pink argyle sweater). She has decided recently that she loves her bear. I kept trying to get a good picture of her with it but this is the best I've gotten so far. She cries for her bear if she can see it but not get to it. This is Miss Busy Pants walking with her little push toy thing. I just can't get a good smiley picture sometimes.
And then there is this sweet picture. It is my new absolute favorite picture! Now you can see her sweet sweet little smile! I just love my Addie Cakes!

I got this picture in an email from Gena one day at work. It read "this is how Papaw feeds babies" It's Jeff (JOrdan's dad) with Ellett and Addison. NEver say that men don't know how to multi-task. They just don't want to take on the responsibilty so they don't admit it. haha!

This is Addison's friend, Salem. She is a quick little booger! She can crawl around ten times faster than Addison (although Addison is getting quite quick, especially if she knows you are coming after her to take away whatever she has that she's not supposed to have...)
Here are the girls playing before bedtime. Addison decided to give Salem a kiss. So sweet!
More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment