Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our Weekend (Including Pictures-Gasp!)

This weekend was busy at the Cline house!

On Friday, Jordan and I tried out a new Japanese place that had just opened right by our house. It was good food, but a little pricey and a super long wait. Poor Addison was getting so tired and she was ready for her food. She did well considering we didn't leave the restaurant until almost 8:30.

Saturday was CRAZY!! We planned on being at the car lot most of the day to get things organized and work with the new computer system that we just got. We got there at 8:30 with Addison in tow. To say that we were busy all day (or all last week) would be an understatement. Since Tuesday we've bought 7 cars from dealer auctions (in addition to the ones we already had), sold 5 and taken in 2 trade-ins. Most of that was done on Saturday while we were trying to get everything added and taken off the inventory for the computers! Addison was so, so good and took a nap in the back room (of our tiny, open office) while we were selling a car in the main room. We finished up around 5, so I ended up working my normal hours on my day off. There's no hourly paycheck but hopefully after a while everything's going to pay off. It's really an exciting time and it helps that we have a lot of fun and enjoy being with our friends/business partners.

After we finished up at the car lot, Jordan dropped off Addison at her Nana and Papaw's house to spend the night. We had a few hours to get ready to go out on a double date with some friends. We didn't start the date until almost 8:30 and after dinner and bowling, we didn't get home until after midnight. Needless to say, I was exhausted!

Sunday was much more relaxed. Addison came back home to us at 8 and we played and napped until church. She was such a good girl and kept saying "Baaaybeee" because we sat behind some friends who have a 4 month old little boy.

Here she is Sunday afternoon before dinner.

I loved her little outfit! People at church kept calling her Pippy Longstockings because of the tights. Such a cutie!

This is after she saw me with the camera and came running over to it. Little Ham! She wanted to sit in my lap because I had the camera, so I gave the camera to Jordan so he could take a picture of us. Well then Addison wanted to sit in Jordan's lap since he now held the camera.

So we went back and forth taking pictures of each other with Little Miss Thing!

(Please ignore my crazy hair! I'd been cleaning and cooking all afternoon.)

We enjoyed our weekend with Addison (as I always do!). Now ready for a busy week with (hopefully) lots of cars being sold!

1 comment:

  1. can i make a special request? would you do me the honor of writing a blog about aunt Kyla? I know it's sorta selfish, but I want her to know me, so I'm going to try to visit more! I miss you sis! I'll write one about you if you want me to! ;-) not that we ever get tired of hearing about miss Addie Kate!

    ReplyDelete