Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here are some pictures from tonight. We had to take pictures of Addison because her little St. Patty's Day shirt was so cute! It is also her 22 month old birthday! (Side note: I'm mad at blogger right now because it won't let me move the pictures around, so they are actually in backwards order. not that it really matters...but it irritates me!)

Here's our self portrait. It was take 3 after Jordan kept making goofy faces. I just got me hair cut and got low-lights so my hair's looking pretty dark. I like it dark, although I am considering some blonde highlights for the summer...maybe.


Addison is so trying to wiggle away from me here. She was so busy playing that she really did not want to slow down for pictures. She was so over it. This one cracks me up because she looks just like her daddy with that face! And it's tough to get a smile out of her when the camera's pointed at her. We got some but we took about 50 pictures.
This was what she did after I told her that if she wanted to go play then she had to smile pretty for the camera...not the best smile. And it's out of focus but that's okay.

The best I could get of Addie and Daddy! It's a motion shot...

There's a cute little grin! I think I was standing behind Jordan winking at her and making faces.
Here's a good shot of her shirt. "Daddy's Lucky Girl" I thought it was adorable! She looks like such a big girl here, instead of my little baby!

And here's the crinkle-nose smile! Love it! :)
We love her so much (totally smitten, might be a good term to use!) She is such a sweet little girl, with so much to say and show to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment