Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Addison

We were riding to dinner last night and Jordan told Addison to tell me what happened during the day. She responded with "I hit Ellett." Greaaat! She then told me that she got a "pop pop" from her Nana after she hit Ellett in the face. She was very matter-of-fact about it. I asked her if she was going to hit Ellett again and she's like "Yeah!" I told her that it made Mommy very sad that she hit Ellett and she laughed and then fake cried. I hope that she was able to learn a lesson...

She's pretty bossy with Ellett although she loves him to death and can't wait to see him most of the time. We're working on learning to share-both toys and people! Addison has a mini-hissyfit if I hold Ellett or talk to him or hug on him. You could say that Addison is slightly jealous.

The other night we were watching the Backyardigans (because if Addison is awake and we are at home, chances are she's wanting to watch the Backyardigans) and Jordan had to leave to go to his friend Joel's house to help with a car. About 30 minutes later I was putting Addison to bed and she asked for her Daddy. Before I would even answer her to tell that Jordan wasn't home she said, "Daddy's not here. He's at Joel's house..." then "Daddy can't sing right now." My girl is just so smart. She picks up on everything and can talk so well! She just amazes me! (and no I'm not biased at all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment