Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The last 2 weeks

 37 weeks and incredibly tired!

 Jordan and I decided we needed a date night, so we left Addison with her Nana and Papaw and went to eat at Carrabba's! It was so yummy. I started having some painful contractions while we were there (didn't tell Jordan because he would have taken me to the hospital (again)) and thought maybe I was going in to labor, but I wasn't.

March 15- I thought my water had broken (it hadn't) so we packed everything up for the hospital (again) and took what could have been our last picture as a family or 3. We were back home by 10:30 that night. :/

38 weeks (St. Patrick's Day). I wasn't going to post this picture because it is awful, but it's the only one from 38 weeks, and it captures my discomfort (and swollen ankles). It was one of the hottest days that I experienced during my pregnancy and I really didn't care too much about how I looked so I wore a dress and looked like a whale, but I stayed pretty cool! We took Addison to the mall to go to Build-a-Bear as a sort of celebration for what could have been her last weekend as an only child (it wasn't).

We got to Build-a-Bear and out of all the cute pink and purple, girly bears, she chose the camo bear. We talked her into a different green, St. Paddy's Day bear (that was on sale)...

She named her bear "Ava, just like my baby sister!" I almost cried in the store. It was like she knew that Ava would be here soon and that she wouldn't be the only child anymore. I love that kid!!

39 weeks. (Can't believe I'm posting a bare belly shot. And a bad one at that!)

39 weeks (again). I was feeling quite miserable! I think this may have been the morning that I couldn't stop crying sobbing because I was so, so ready to have the baby! It wasn't even that I was so uncomfortable or hurting physically (I was, but I could deal with that). I think it was more of a mental thing. I had in my mind that the baby was going to come early (since I started having contractions at 35 weeks and since Addison came early) and when she didn't, I just couldn't handle it. Weird, I know. Probably a lot of pregnancy hormones involved!

My last Pregnant Belly Picture. 39.5 weeks (March 27, one day before D-day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment