Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Addison and Salem

Last week we had the pleasure of introducing our beautiful little girl to the beautiful little girl of our good friends, Chuck and LeeAnn. There daughter, Salem Zannah, was born on June 8th making her 3 weeks and 1 day younger than our Addison. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz at birth (the same as Addison) and already dwarfs in size comparison to our little squeaky piggy (She has lots of nicknames. These are because she is becoming quite the chunky monkey and eats all the time and makes the cutest little squeaky sighing noises when she's eating. Really quite cute!). We're not sure how much Addison weighs now but I'm thinking it's got to be close to if not over 9 lbs. So when we put the two cuties next to each other, Addison looked like a giant.


Just look at how much bigger Addison's head is than Salem's.
She gets that big head from her daddy...

Aren't they just adorable together??







It was so strange that when I held Salem, I couldn't even remember Addison being that tiny. How did I forget so quickly? She was only 3 and 1/2 weeks old and I couldn't remember her being so little. It makes me so sad to think of just how quickly her infancy is speeding away right in front of my eyes. She is the most adorable little baby I have ever seen and I could never have predicted just how much I love her!! It just seems like she has always been here in our lives and I can't imagine her not being here. I just love her to pieces!! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past two weeks. She is so beautiful!!





Here is Addison's Texas birthmark on the back of her head.
(And her GranDee and Grandpa kissing on her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment