Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day (Yeah, It's a little late...)

So in honor of Father's Day I just wanted to dedicate a post to my wonderful husband, Jordan.

Jordan, You are the most wonderful father that any child could ask for. I love to watch you with Addison and love how gentle and patient you are with her. I love to see you show her off to everyone when we go out. You have to be the proudest Dad ever. Thank you so much for doing so much for both of us. I want you to know that I don't take how much you do for us for granted and I appreciate you much more than I can ever convey to you. I love you more now than I ever have! Baby, you are the best!!



From Addison:
Hey Daddy!
I just wanted to let you know that I think you are the best daddy in the whole world. You always know how to make me happy when I'm fussy even when Mommy is super frustrated. I love it when you take me into the bonus room, turn the radio up, and sing to me at the top of your lungs. I just stare up at you and am so comforted by your voice that I just go to sleep. You don't lose you patience with me even when I pee on you in the middle of the night when you pick me up without a diaper on (which I have to say, isn't the smartest move on your part. Mommy did think it was very funny, though. We were high-fiving on the inside).


I know that you love me so very much and I want you to know that I love you very much, too. I was telling you this when I smiled for the very first time and it was at you. Yes, you, Daddy, were the very first recipient of the Addison grin. Not Mommy. But she says that its okay because she knows that I am truly going to be a Daddy's girl and she loves us both so much that it melts her heart to see us interact like that.

So Happy Father's Day, from both of you girls!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment