Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Goodbye Keli!

Friday was a sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to one of my really good friends (also my co-worker) Keli. I've worked with her for the past two years, during which we were able to develop a close bond as friends. Keli is such a friendly, fun, out-spoken, sweet person, whom you just can't help but love. Jordan calls her my "sister from another mother" and lot of people at work got us mixed up and said we looked like sisters. haha. The reason that she left, was because her husband got a great job back in their home town and they are moving into a house only half a mile from her parents. This will be so wonderful for their three year old daughter to be around both sets of grandparents! It's a great move and I am so happy for her. I love you, Keli, and you will be missed!! Ashlea (see the tiny, little, cute baby bump?!? :) Love you girl!!), Lori ( I love you too!!), Keli, and me.Robin, Keli and Barbara. We are all going to miss her!!*********************************************************



On another note (and because I know her aunt Keli won't mind me interupting a post for her to post pictures of this little cutey) here are some new pictures of Addison, 12 weeks old:

"You looking at me?"

These are from after her bath. She smelled so good and clean! I LOVE this little robe!!A nice Sunday afternoon nap. I love it!! Look at those little lips!***********************************************************

Addie Daddy Days

Jordan normally gets one day off during the week that he stays with Addison and gives my mom the day off. I've started calling these times "Addie Daddy Days". He is such a great father and I don't know many dads that would offer to keep an 8 week old baby all by themselves for 8 to 10 hours at a time. These are the picture Jordan Showed me from Tuesday when he had Addison:So cute, right? And you want to know what exactly has her full attention?

The TV! She loves to just stare at it for about 2 or 3 minutes at a time. I feel like a horrible parent for letting her get so absorbed so early in TV but I am working on at least getting her some Baby Einstien vidoes to watch. She was just chillin out! She thinks its just so hard being a baby. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment