Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Pictures

I decided that I really wanted to get some outdoor family pictures done before there were no leaves left on the trees. So... I called my sister and asked if she would be our photographer for an afternoon. We planned it very last minute and then I wasn't sure that the lighting would work out because it was a bit overcast, but I think that they turned out really good! Here are some of the best that Kyla has already cropped and edited. Love them!!





I think this last one (actually the first ones taken but blogger uploaded in backwards order) is my favorite. It might just make an appearance on our Christmas cards...

1 comment: