Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

ABC's of me

I stole this from my friend LeeAnn's blog. I don't have much creativity for coming up with blog posts. I'm sure you've noticed since I've been absent for about 2 months. I'm planning comeback, though, and this doesn't have anything to do with it. It's just fun!

A - Age: 24
B - Bed Size: King
C - Chore you hate: hand washing dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, oh wait. I thought that said choreS!
D - Dog's name: Tripp, otherwise known as "Bip" in Addisonese
E - Essential start your day item: toilet?
F- Favorite color: umm...Probably blue
G - Gold or Silver: silver most of the time
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play(ed): the recorder in 6th grade chorus. And that's it...unless rock band guitar counts. :)
J - Job title: Senior Teller, and MOM
K - Kid(s): Miss Addison Kate
L - Living arrangements: In a house with Jordan and Addison and Tripp
M - Mom's name: D'Lea
N - Nicknames: Jen Dae
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Does this mean when I was birthed or when I was giving birth? either way those would be the only times for me.
P - Pet Peeves: um...know-it-alls
Q - Quote from a movie: "little full, lotta sap" -Clark Griswald in Christmas Vacation
R - Right or left handed: right handed
S - Siblings: one, Kyla
T - Time you wake up: 7:00
U- Underwear: YES and ALWAYS
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas. I really had to think about this one. I like most of them.
W - Ways you run late: not getting up in time, not giving myself as much time as is needed to get everything ready (i.e. making sippy cup and snack for diaper bag, rounding up favorite toys to take with, dressing wiggly toddler, choosing outfit for said wiggly toddler...you choose)
X - X-rays you've had: teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: have to think...(and not because the list is long.) Jordan would say meatloaf...I like my pasta salad.
Z - Zoo favorite: the air-conditioned buildings :) (or the polar bears)

No comments:

Post a Comment