Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Pregnant Friends

 

So I don't know if I mentioned before or not, but my co-worker and friend, Stacey, was also pregnant when I was.

In fact, we were only due two days apart (me on March 30 and Stacey on April 1) and both having little girls.

We joked the whole time that we would end up having the babies on the same day and that maybe we could share a hospital room and split the bill (unfortunately doesn't work that way)! :)

Well, while I was in the hospital and in labor, I got a text from my other co-workers saying that Stacey was on her way to the hospital because her water had broken! I was just in shock that we were actually going to be in labor at the same time and that there was a very big possibility that the girls would be born on the same day!

Well, amazingly, they did!

Ava came at 3:09 pm (8 lbs 4 oz) and Emily Grace came at 10:30 pm (7 lbs 4 oz).

I just thought that was too good a story not to share! It was so much fun to share the experience with someone that you get to see for 8 hours a day, everyday! And now we're getting to share the newborn and jealous toddler experiences together. Our girls will get to share a birthday each year and I think that is so much fun!

I was also pregnant at the same time as my friend LeeAnn with both Addison and Ava, just a few weeks apart.

Addison and Salem were born 3 weeks apart.

Ava and Sekaiah were born 5 weeks apart.

We also get to share lots of the same experiences with our kids and it's lots of fun!!

I'm so thankful for all of my friends (and their children) that are in the same place in their lives as I am and all of the fun times we share together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment