Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Addison vs Ava at 2 months

Here are some pictures of Addison around 2 months old:












This is the best comparison I can get with their pictures. Addison is on the left and Ava on the right. I think they look a little alike, but not as much as I did at first. Addison has my coloring (pale skin, blue eyes and lighter hair) and Ava has Jordan's (darker skin, brown eyes and dark hair) but Addison's features are just like Jordan's and Ava's are more like mine. They are opposites. I think they share similar noses and lips and big cheeks. I know I'm super biased but I think they are both just BEAUTIFUL!


 
I don't have any really good pictures of Addison at this age smiling. She was apparently not as co-operative with posing for her pics as Miss Ava is.

I just love both my girls to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment