Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!! (Late)

Here are some pictures of Little Miss Addison that were taken tonight when we were all dressed in red, white and blue. Yes, we were pretending for the camera that it was July 4th, since I somehow managed to not take a single picture on the actual Fourth of July. (These were taken with our new camera, Nikon D60, which I am starting a love affair with. Jordan found it online at a really good price, but I didn't even want a new camera... What was I thinking?!? I just feel like a little photographer. This is the most awesome camera ever. And I thought my little Kodak Easy Share was a good camera.) And now for the best part...










No comments:

Post a Comment