Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

I just don't know...

Ok, so I just got home from work a little bit ago and I spent about 5 minutes figuring out what to do. I was just at a loss. Why was I so confused you may ask. Well, for the first time in 2 and a half months I am in my house with no baby (I guess really that would be like a year if you count while I was pregnant). Yes, I am without Addison all day at work or the very few times (once or twice, MAYBE) that Jordan and I have gone somewhere and left her with grandparents, but never have I been at home completely by myself (except for Tripp and Macy...they are ALWAYS here). It is strange to not need to expect a baby to cry at any moment or to be holding a baby or changing a diaper or just watching my beautiful girl while she sleeps (and snores). And you may ask how this phenomenon had occurred? Addison is at her Grandee's and Grandpa's house and they are taking her to camp to show her off. I will meet them there later this evening but for now it's just me and the computer. So with this free time I decided to blog. The only problem was what to blog about??

I stopped by Woodforest on the way home form work to see Jordan at his work. Every day the branch employees have a different color, extremely bright shirt they wear as their uniform. Friday's color is red. At least red was the color for all of the employees but Jordan. I walked up to the teller counter and see two bright red shirted employees and one bright yellow clad dark haired guy. Ah, my wonderful husband. He had the day off yesterday and therefore got completely confused on the shirt color schedule and wore Thursday's flamingly bright yellow shirt instead. He stuck out like a sore thumb. no, that is a dumb saying... he stuck out like a... I don't even know what, but it was so funny. I really wish I had had my camera with me to take a picture. haha!!

I came home after leaving the bank and realized just how rednecked up my house looks from the outside at the moment. There is a hot tub sitting in the middle of my yard without the side pieces on it, so all of its plumbing parts on the inside are in full view. There is a go-cart sitting on the other side of the fence from the hot tub. It is equally as horrible looking especially with the weeds growing up under the wheels. And half of my once clean garage has empty boxes that need to be thrown away, a grill, some chairs, and the sides that go on the hot tub all strewn about. My beautiful house just looks so sloppy and redneck. We really need to get on that. I would take a picture to post on here, but it's just too embarrassing and I don't think I could take it.

I don't have much other news to report. Addison's nursery is nearly complete. Yes, I realize that she is nearly three months old and I should have had it done long ago, but I didn't. It's been perfectly usable and pretty but I've been waiting for some finishing touches and they are here!! I am sooo super excited about it and I will have pictures soon to post and show you just how cute and adorable it is!!! (Wow, I just made up hearing baby sounds. I even jerked my head over to look in the pack n play to make sure she was sleeping still and not waking up. She is not even in the house... I totally miss her so much!!)

I am so ready for the fall to come so there are good shows on TV again. There is just nothin gon during in summer. I DVR old Gilmore Girls episodes that come on ABC Family. It's my new TV show rerun obsession. It used to be FRIENDS but after seeing every episode about 2 to 3 times, it just got old. We watch Wipeout, anything on the food network (love Good Eats) or HGTV, LA Ink, 16 and Pregnant, I didn't know I was Pregnant, The Little Couple, 18 Kids and Counting, Jon and Kate, Ace of Cakes, Kendra, the list goes on and on. There are obviously lots of "I have no idea why I watch this show, but I'm completely hooked on it" in the list.

Well, that was about enough randomness I think, so I'm off to eat supper. Now the question is what? I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment