Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Addison pictures that I just found

Here are some pictures that I had uploaded to blogger for a post over the summer and never got around to finishing it. These are from some time in June when we to Kerr Scott Lake for a day trip to visit with Jordan's family (his parents were camping out there and the rest of us drove up to meet them). Addison was just over a year old and she was having a ball eating/playing with marshmallows. She was such a little ham!
She loved my Gatorade! Would not let go of the bottle. Got upset when she up-ended it and nothing come out. Too little to understand about lids.
We had quite the sticky mess to clean up!

What a cute little serious face! Those eyes get me every time! :)
She had such fun feeding her Daddy.

I love looking back at pictures of her from months before. I don't realize just how much she's changed and grown into a cute little girl instead of my adorable baby. I love the fat rolls on her short little arms and her wispy barely-there hair! She was and still is such an expressive child. People comment about that all the time (which I think is funny because Addison is all I know as far as children go, so I always just think that all babies do the same things she does. I guess not?)

Enjoy these lost photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment