Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Pregnancy Happenings

Here are a few of my pregnancy happenings that I find to be interesting (for you, for me they are mainly annoying, but I deal with them and love them because its all for a great outcome). So a brief synopsis of my pregnancy.

*I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant on Sept 21, 08
*2 days, 2 at-home pregnancy tests and a blood test later, Jordan was finally convinced that, yes, I was actually pregnant (men!)
*at 5 weeks the morning (all day) sickness begins! (tried everything that was safe to remedy, but NOTHING worked)
*Oct 9-first Doctors Apt. 6 weeks
*Nov 19- we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time at 12 weeks (sigh of relief)
*Sometime around 14/15 weeks I start feeling the baby move
*around 17 weeks, I'm finally over the morning sickness!!
*Dec 31 - We had our first ultrasound and found out that it's a girl!! (18 weeks)
*Sometime in January (20 weeks?) Jordan feels baby girl move
*Glucose Tolerance test on Feb 24 (26 weeks) - No Gestational Diabetes for me!! Baby girl is now dancing around all the time in my stomach.
*28 weeks, edema (ankle swelling) begins (very, very bad edema, but more on this to come)

I am now 29 weeks and baby girl is very very active. I can feel her moving all the time and love every bump and roll! I've had a few cravings for crab legs and cold stone ice cream (no, not at the same time). I've gained 25 pounds so far. I've been unable to sleep for about two months, with lots of hip and lower back pain. Other than that and just being uncomfortable a lot of the time, I feel good, although the third trimester exhaustion is starting to kick in. We have our 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled for March 26 and I am so excited to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment