Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Randomness

Random Thoughts for today:
* I saw a license tag today on the interstate. It read: A42NUT1. I kept looking at it as I was driving trying my hardest to figure out what it said. I HATE it when I don't figure out what they mean, so I was determined to know the meaning of this stupid license plate. (It's never a good thing to think that hard before 9:00 in the morning.) Then it hit me...

A Fortunate One.

* The baby had the hiccups for the first time on Wednesday night. Jordan put his head on my belly to feel her move and to talk to her (he does this often and I find it very sweet!) and she kept twitching at about 15 second intervals. This went on for a good 30 minutes and Jordan was getting very concerned that she was having a seizure or something. I had to reassure him that this was completely normal and that it was in no way hurting her. It was sweet to see what Jordan will be like in the roll of concerned daddy. He is going to be amazing with her!!

* I found some old lotion that I had from my high school days in an old dresser of mine the other day. I remembered really liking this lotion and smelled it and found that I still really liked the scent. So I put the lotion in my bathroom, thinking I might use it again. This morning I decided to put some on my arms and neck and shoulders after my shower and it smelled so good!! So I was loving the lotion and very glad I found it! As I was leaving to go to work Jordan came over to hug me goodbye and looked at my neck.

"Why do you have glitter all over you??"

"What? I don't have glitter on me..."

So I looked down, and what do you know, I had a layer of little tiny glitter all over my neck and arms. and it dawned on me...I remembered why my 15 year-old self liked the lotion so much. It was GLITTER lotion. Thankfully it was very small glitter and mostly pretty subtle since I didn't have the time it takes to scrub away glitter before work. So today I am channeling my teenage years and smelling darn good doing it!!

1 comment:

  1. very nice! once again YOU ARE a good writer!!! Love the glitter story!!!

    ReplyDelete