Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Starting off...

OK, so I have been sucked into blogdom. I have decided that this is a great way to stay updated with people who I rarely see (or the ones that I see all the time that are just bored) and to keep up with insignificant daily happenings that I wouldn't remember otherwise. I also think it will be neat to have all of my pregnancy rantings stored somewhere much more reliable than my always forgetful mind (especially right now, what is up with the baby brain?!?!). I know, I'm already nearly done with being pregnant and I should have done this months ago if I really wanted to keep up with all my pregnancy memories, but I figure late is better than never, right? So here I am, a brand new little blogger. Now I just have to come up with something to blog about...

No comments:

Post a Comment