Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Pregnancy News

There isn't a whole lot to update everyone on, but I thought it was time to post again. I'm now 31 weeks along and getting to the "I want to have this baby NOW!!!" stage, although being responsible for a newborn still scares me to death. I have been having leg cramps and shin splints and of course some lower back pain. Unfortunately I've now started to experience really bad acid reflux, the kind that makes your throat ache, burns your chest and keeps you up at night. I'm tired, but not as bad as I thought I'd be at this point, especially considering how little sleep I am able to get (Last night was about 3 1/2 hrs of sleep, 2 hrs of rolling around, peeing, coughing, walking, staring at the ceiling, 1 hr asleep in the recliner, 2 more hrs of not sleeping then the alarm clock going off...fun). At this particular moment I am deliriously tired. I'm amazed everyday that God allows me to function at an almost normal capacity considering my sleep deprivation. I do think that my little baby is going to be smart as a whip because she sure is taking away a lot of my brain cells. I do and say so many things that make no sense what-so-ever and I know people are wondering about my sanity at times (example: I was doing one of those stupid quiz things and I had to think of an animal that started with a "d" and this took me a good 2 minutes. HELLO?!?.....DOG!! Wow). And I blame everything on pregnancy.
We went to the Doctor's office on Thursday for another checkup and for our 3D/4D ultrasound. We had an excellent ultrasound technician who was very sweet and gave us way more pictures than we were supposed to get (we were only supposed to get 4. I think we got 25). Doctor said everything looked great and I measured right on target (nearly 31 centimeters, for nearly 31 weeks). I've gained 27 pounds now, and haven't had too much more trouble with swelling (a little but nothing like that one time...).
I can't finish this post without a shout-out to my great husband. He has been very supportive and will listen to me when I need to vent about current ailments. We learned massage techniques in our last birth and beginnings class and Jordan has been using some of them a little bit at random. It's really sweet. He also is so great about doing things around the house without complaints. I so appreciate him putting up with me and all of my pregnancy crazyness. I love you, Baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment