Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not Much. Just a Butterfly Kiss

**Be sure to look back at Addison's 15 month post and my 15 week pregnancy highlights post. I've added some super cute pictures (well the ones of Addison are really cute...mine, not so much).


Addison is so silly! We were eating taco salad last night and Addison was dying to have some of the taco meat. She was begging and whining for it while it was cooking and so as soon as we got her in her highchair and the meat was cool enough we gave her some. She gobbled it up! I was surprised that she liked the seasoned meat but she ate about as much as I did (or so I thought... until I got her out of her highchair and found a ton of meat down in the seat. Tripp enjoyed cleaning her seat out last night :) )

We've been in the process of trading/selling cars lately and I have been stressing over what I'm going to be driving. I think we have finally settled down and I'll sign papers on it tomorrow. So my car will be a 2007 Acura TSX. It's a small somewhat sporty sedan that I can easily park but with enough room for the kiddos in the back seat. I'm pretty excited about it, mainly about knowing what I'm going to be driving on a day-to-day basis. My co-workers laugh about it because they never know what car I'm going to be driving from one day to the next. Hopefully it will settle down and I'll keep this one for a while. We'll see...

This is completely random but funny. A few weeks ago I was talking to Jordan and telling him that I was going to try to teach Addison how to give Eskimo kisses (the one where you rub noses) and hummingbird kisses. Jordan just looked at me with this weird look on his face, so I went on to explain. "You know, the kisses where you flutter your eyelashes on the other person's cheek. A hummingbird kiss." He's still looking at me and says that he knows what I'm talking about but don't I mean a BUTTERFLY kiss.

Yeah, I don't know where hummingbird came from but that's what was in my head I guess. I mean there's even a song named BUTTERFLY KISSES. I'm going to blame it on pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment