Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights Week 15


(I've decided that my butt is growing more than my belly... ha, ha!)

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple or naval orange).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still lingering around the 8 to 9 lb mark.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a few here and there, but mainly still my regular clothes. (I'm moving back into the next size up in pants from what I was wearing when I got pregnant. I'm just glad that I have a large variety of sizes in my closet now.)

Gender: Not much longer wait...just 3 more weeks

Movement: I'm feeling little flutters but not regularly. I feel them more at night when I'm laying on the couch after Addison's in bed.

Cravings: Can't really think of anything but I do like to eat. Oh wait, I was just talking about wanting spicy stuff to one of my co-workers, so I guess that's my current craving. Not doing much for my first symptom listed below...

What I miss: Not much of anything I guess. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well lately. I don't have to pee in the middle of the night (most nights) but I seem to be waking up and then tossing and turning for several hours before I can go back to sleep.

Symptoms: I'm starting to feel some heartburn. I'm not feeling as tired/run-down all the time. I guess 2nd trimester energy has come back to me. I have a little bit of lower back pain and some neck pain. That could just be a result of the way I'm sleeping (or rather not sleeping). Not sure.

Best Moment this week: Spending time with family and friends. And getting some of my energy back.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Hearing Baby's heartbeat at my doctor's appointment next Tuesday (on my birthday! What a special gift!!).

Today marks Addison's 15 month birthday and I am 15 weeks pregnant. Thought that was a neat coincident!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so neat that you do weekly pictures/updates for your pregnancy. I didn't with any of mine and regret it BIG time! I hardly have any pregnant pictures of me and I look back and wish I did what you are doing. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to keep us updated! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I love reading about your beautiful boys everyday on your blog! I have no idea how you find the time to blog at all with everything you have going on!

    I started out wanting to do the weekly preggo pics when I was pregnant with Addison and I did weeks 4 and 5 and then again at about 20 weeks. I did pictures randomly around every month from then on out. So I knew that I wanted to do better this time and thankfully I've felt so much better this time that I've been able to stay motivated with it!

    ReplyDelete