Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights Weeks 13 and 14

Here's my picture for 14 weeks. I never got around to taking the 13 week picture. It was a busy, not so great week, so it just didn't happen. And obviously neither did my weekly post. So I'm just going to lump them together. (And I can't say this won't happen again. Pregnancy makes me tired, forgetful and not care about trivial things such as my blog.)

How Far Along: 13/14 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a clenched fist or lemon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm up to about 8, maybe 9 pounds. I haven't been weighing in the morning (which is the weight I went by in the beginning) so I'm not completely sure what the true gain is. Probably the 9 pounds... :)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a few pairs of maternity pants and occasionally the Bella Band with my regular pants. I have two maternity shirts that I got a GAP.com on clearance that I'm enjoying right now, but mainly still my regular shirts. The pants are some that I borrowed from my friend Ashlea. She's very petite and had size smalls from Motherhood, which I couldn't wear last time I was pregnant (most of my maternity clothes are too big...for now). I figured that they were a bit loose on her so I'd be able to fit into them pretty well. Turns out some were a bit too short. I tried one pair on and spent 10 minutes just laughing at how ridiculous they looked on me. They came to about 4 inches over my ankles. haha. Ashlea's only about 1.5 to 2 inches shorter than I am but I have unpreportionately long legs compared to my height. I can wear two pairs that she gave me while the rest are a bit on the way-too-short side.
Gender: Only 4 more weeks before we find out! I don't have a strong feeling either way. If I had to guess, I would guess girl. Yes, even though my pregnancy has been quite different, I still have a little tiny part of me that thinks its a girl. Not that I prefer girl over boy... I just kind of think it might be.
Movement: I started feeling baby move around a little during week 13! So cool to feel the movement! I don't think I started feeling Addison move this early.
Cravings
: I can't think of anything in particular.
What I miss
: Nothing really. I guess just having energy to enjoy staying up past 9:00. I'm waiting for the 2nd trimester energy to kick in.
Sleep
: I'm sleeping pretty good. Still on my belly. Oddly I don't really get up to pee in the middle of the night anymore.
Symptoms
: Well, last week I had a few dizzy spells, one of which resulted in me blacking out and fainting after getting too hot in the shower. I've been hungry a lot and I figure that will only get worse. I did experience my first bit of heartburn last weekend. I;m sure that will only get worse too.
Best Moment this week: Feeling baby moving.
What I'm looking forward to: My ultrasound! And getting to hear Baby's heartbeat at my next doctor's appointment which happens to be on my birthday!
Take a look at this little HAM! She is so silly! I love the little PJs she was wearing. They say "make me giggle"! Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment