Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just thinking

I've been meaning to record some of my always random thoughts that float around in my head. so here is another all-over the place post (the only kind I can seem to come out with these days).


*When I was pregnant with Addison, I had a hard time remembering that my "condition" was only temporary. Obviously I knew it was, but it was hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I would in fact lose a lot of the weight I'd gained and wouldn't permanently stay two sizes bigger. I couldn't fathom there ever being a time when I'd be able to tolerate wearing high heels again much less being comfortable in them. It seemed impossible that I'd be able to wear my pre-pregnancy size bras again (so I gave them as well as most of my smaller clothes away). I knew that I wouldn't be pregnant forever but I thought I'd have more lasting conditions, that becoming a mom would not only change forever emotionally but also physically.


Of course my first pregnancy left some toll on my body through stretch marks and um...less firm body parts but for the most part I was able to bounce back and quickly. I don't really know why I'm saying all of this now. I guess I'm just feeling differently with this pregnancy because I know that almost everything goes back to the way it was. Physically anyway.


*I think I'm getting sick. My throat has been sore and I've been sneezing and sniffing all day. Now I just want to drink some hot tea with honey. Too bad I don't have any.


* I saw a new Vera bag today that I love! I don't know what style it was but the color pattern was Very Berry Paisley. The website does not do it justice. The colors were much more vibrant and pretty in person. I also stumbled upon a color pattern that I think I like even better called Hello Dahlia. There's also Hope Garden which I've liked for a while since it came out. It's so pretty and bright and girly!!


*I just heard this guy say that he couldn't think of any good reason for summer!! HELLO...SANDALS!!


I guess that's it for now. All out of thoughts (other than wanting to go home and go to bed).


Oh, one more thing. I tried to pay for a snack from a gas station with my drivers license. The clerk was like "um, I don't need your ID to sell you potato chips". Why does my debit card keep hiding from me??? And why do I always think I have pulled out my debit card when it is in fact something random and not a method of payment??? AAHhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment