Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aunt Danni and the Many Faces of Addison

This is my Mom's sister, Danni. She was here for about 2 weeks visiting with Mom before they both flew back out to Reno for the next couple weeks. She got to spend lots of time with Addison which I think they both loved! So glad we got to spend time with you Aunt Danni! Can't wait to see you again! Oh, and thanks for loving on my baby!

She took several picture of my sweet baby while with her. Here is a sequence of faces made by Addison after a hard afternoon of playing in the park:
"I'm so tired and just want to take a nap!"
"I'm so tired, I'm deliriously silly! I think I'll make my turkey noises now...Alulalulalul..."

"And now I'll make my O face. I'm a little overly dramatic sometimes."

"What?! You're going to give me another piece of pizza! Really!?!"

Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment