Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 Week Pregnancy Highlghts

So I really though about changing back into my work clothes for Jordan to take my picture tonight, but it just wasn't worth it. So here I am in all my PJ glory! :) You can see the beginnings of a baby bump...at least that's what I'm calling it. I think it's mainly just a flabby, fatty mess. :)

How Far Along: 10 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby is nearly an inch and a half long and the size of a prune.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Umm, I think about 7 pounds. That's what happens when you eat non stop while on vacation. Yeah, it's possible I over did it. Oh well, hopefully the weight gain will slack off a bit in the 2nd trimester. We'll see...

Maternity Clothes: Just my comfy shorts. Other than that, my normal clothes still fit fine for the most part.

Gender: After a trip to the beach with some pretty rambunctious boys, I'm kind of scared of a boy! :) I still would love to have one, but it's a but intimidating to me. I guess you just get comfortable with what you know. And all I know is little girls! I can't wait to find out!

Movement:

Cravings: Still want fresh fruits and veggies. Also I had to have some chocolate milk the other day. I don't know that this qualifies for a craving since I didn't want it until I saw it in the grocery store. So it didn't just come out of nowhere.

What I miss: Umm, I can't think of much of anything. I guess not being constantly tired.

Sleep: Still pretty decent sleep. Just some crazy dreams. I very rarely remember my dreams, but I have several times now and they were CRAZY!! Also having to pee in the middle of every night.

Symptoms: Morning sickness has eased a lot. Or maybe I'm just used to it. Maybe it's because I was on vacation without a ton of responsibility, so I could lounge a bit more than normal. I don't know. Also really tired and sore back.

Best Moment this week: Spending time with family and of course my little Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment