Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

11 Week Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 11 weeks.
Size of Baby: Baby is slightly more than two inches long now and weighing about a third of an ounce. His/Her head is as long as the rest of his/her body.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I thinks it's around 5 to 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Only the maternity shorts. But I am finding that when I wear my jeans, they are much for comfortable with the button undone, so I've started wearing the Bella bands I borrowed from Ashlea. They work pretty well when you don't wear them upside-down... :)
Gender: Any guess?? Still not sure!
Movement: None yet but I can't wait!
Cravings: baklava once. nothing else really coems to mind.
What I miss: sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee. It's so bad that I wake up and my bladder aches until I empty it. Very annoying.
Sleep: Not too bad yet. Still able to get comfortable for now.
Symptoms: the morning sickness has come back a bit. All week I've felt a bit more green than I had been, although, thankfully there has still been no vomiting!
Best Moment this week: Not getting sick and spending time with my baby girl!
What I'm looking forward to: My doctor's apointment on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment