Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This and That and a Girl Named Addison

**The other day Addison and I were in the car and Addison had her little snack trapper that she carries around with her everywhere. (I love that thing, by the way! It saves us lots of fights!) I can keep an eye on her in my flip down mirror now that she is facing forward in her car seat and I love that! She was being pretty good and eating her snacks when she discovered the bow on her head. Of course she had to immediately pull it out and then chew on that for a while. When I went to get her out of the car I started looking for her bow because we've lost many of them and I'm determined to keep track of the remaining ones. I couldn't find it under her legs or in the floorboard and I just couldn't figure out where it went. Then I saw it...

She had stuffed it down in her snack trapper for safe keeping I guess. Haha! It had me laughing so hard! I don't even know why I thought it was so funny but I just laughed and laughed at her!

**The other night Jordan, Addison and I ate dinner at my mom's house. One of her sister's has been visiting for a few weeks (from Reno, NV) so we wanted to see her and spend some time with her. So it was my Aunt Danni, her son Paul (my cousin), us, mom, dad, and Kyla. We all ate too much and then just sat around the table telling stories and jokes and reminiscing when I started to tell about making Jordan go to Sonic to get me Root Beer Floats (a craving I forgot to mention in my weekly preggo post). Kyla immediately thought I was going to tell about My Sonic Story that I posted about in one of my first blog posts ever. Well that lead to every one telling me that "_____ was my favorite!" and "I loved ____" referring to different posts from my blog! I loved it! It was so funny to me that people (albeit, family) read and remember about things on here. Someone else brought up the post about Chuck trying to go through the drive thru at McDonald's backwards. It was so funny to hear my family retelling my memories! Good times!

**I forgot to put in Addison's 14 mo. post that she can say "hot" also. She whispers it. It's so cute! Whenever she gets near the oven or certain fireplaces or touches a hot plate so whispers it and looks at us with big, wide eyes. We were eating dinner with Jordan's parents this week and Addison was going to over to the stove where Jordan was frying something and Gena told her "no, no. HOT!". So Addison whispered "hot" and walked away. She went over to the trash can and was getting ready to pull stuff out when Gena caught her and said "no, no..." Addison looked at her and whispered "HOT". She was a little off the mark there, but so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment