Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

My McDonalds?

Wasn't last night a great night for ice cream? I thought it was! We went to Salisbury to eat dinner with my cousin Greg and I decided half way through my popcorn shrimp that I needed ice cream after dinner. The nearest place to go was Dairy Queen so we went. After standing in line for about 10 minutes we were about to order when Greg has the sudden epiphany that Diary Queen might not take cash. We have about $1.17 between the three of us and sure enough we ask the cashier if they take plastic and its a no (actually it was a head shake and a "there's a sign on the door!!"). So we turn around and walk out the door, which was actually fine by me because I don't love DQ.

So we were still on the hunt for ice cream and ended up just going to McDonald's. (I'll confess that neither DQ or McD's were exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned ice cream. I really wanted some Hersey's ice cream or something like Cold Stone or Marble Slab but Salisbury either doesn't have them or I didn't know it if they do). I was driving and got to the window and order 2 hot fudge sundaes. The little worker girl says that it would be $3.00. I said okay and then, "what?!?" I was already driving around but stopped to check out the menu. Hot fudge sundaes are supposed to be on the dollar menu but in Salisbury they are $1.39, oh well. I decided to accept it and just eat my ice cream and be happy (which didn't take much!) When I pulled around to the window I couldn't find my debit card in my wristlet where it always is. I finally had my "Ah there it is" moment when I found a card on the other side of my phone. So I handed it to the girl. She slides it and she slides it again...and again. And then "Ummm, I don't think we take this card..." and she hands me back my.....

MY PANERA CARD

That's right. I gave her my rewards card that I had just gotten earlier this week from Panera Bread. As soon as I realized what I had given her I just died laughing. Apparently that card that I assumed was my debit card...wasn't. But then I still couldn't find my debit card! Want to know where it was? In Jordan's pocket of all places! Still can't figure out how he ended up with there... strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment