Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

9 Week Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 9 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby is about an inch, the size of a medium green olive.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Umm, I think about 4 pounds. Or possibly 5. Hard to tell at the beach. I've decided not to obsess about it.

Maternity Clothes: Just my comfy shorts. Other than that, my normal clothes still fit fine for the most part.

Gender: Not sure yet...

Movement: Sure can't wait!

Cravings: Loving fresh fruits and veggies, along with junk food such as cheetos or chips and salsa.

What I miss: Having energy

Sleep: Actually pretty good. It's amazing that I already have to get up in the middle of the night every single night to pee. I normally try to ignore it and just go back to sleep but it never works because my bladder will just ache until I empty it. And it's still really full every morning when I wake up.

Symptoms: My back is starting to get really sore and achy. I don't really get that considering I haven't really got much of a stomach yet so I'm not out of balance yet. Also really fatigued. So nausea, but not too bad this week. I think it's because we're at the Beach!

Best Moment this week: Getting to the beach and spending so much time with Addison.

Sorry for the lack of picture this week. Too busy! Hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment