Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just another SUPER CUTE day!

This is going to be full of rambling randomness (don't you just love a good alliteration?)

First, If you want to see a SUPER CUTE little girl playing in a laundry basket go to my previous post and see the pictures I just added! She's such a little ham! (except not in this picture. She smiled really big right after I took this. That picture is in the other post.)(See all her fuzzy hair. Can't wait to put a bow in it!)

Second, if you are in the market for some SUPER CUTE scrubs tops and bottoms, go to my craigslist ad and send me an offer and you can be the proud new owner!

I have had those scrubs sitting on a shelf in my closet for 3 and 1/2 YEARS! I have been meaning to list them on Craigslist.org for forever and I finally did it! That took me about and hour and a half to create (mainly because I had to list out exactly what I had. I got a bit OCD, but hopefully it will mean a quick sale!!). I am so proud!

Third, I keep looking at this SUPER CUTE (haha, yeah right!!) smirking/scowling old man named Joe Biden (during the State of the Union Address) and all I can think of is the Jeff Dunham character, Walter:
I just think they look so much alike. If you have never seen Walter in a skit, you may not see the resemblance as much. But if you have you know what I mean; they have similar mannerisms (if a puppet can have mannerisms??

Forth, on a sad note I want to ask for prayers for a friend of mine, Mandy. She just had to deliver her SUPER CUTE baby girl via C-section at only 30 weeks.
Little Mackenzie Faith is only 1.9 lbs, 12.1 inches. I don't really know many details, but I know she is in NICU and needs to be lifted up to God's healing hands!

I'm about to get to bed. I'm pretty tired even though I went to bed at 8:45 last night. Crazy early, I know. Addison went to bed at 7:45 and again at 8:15, and I was just so tired I went up 30 minutes later. She and I had a 4:30 AM pow-wow, though so I didn't wake up quite as rested as I had wished. It's crazy, but I almost enjoy my night time meetings with her. She is just so sweet and happy and I love to watch her as she nurses (when she wakes up at 2:30 tonight, I'm going to kick myself for writing that on here! :) ). Thank you God, for beautiful HEALTHY (and SUPER CUTE :) ) baby girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment