Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My MLKJ Day

This past Monday was a holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) so I got to enjoy a day off work with my Addison (and Jordan too)! I had arranged to meet up with my friend Keli that used to work at the Credit Union with me. You remember her from here and here. So Jordan, Addison and I met up in Burlington at Alamance Crossing with Keli, Nicholas and Emily and and Ashlea, Scottie and Caden. We ate at Mimi's Cafe. I had never been there, but wow, it was soo good! I had Salmon with a sweet ginger glaze. They had the biggest menu! We had a really nice time there catching up and talking about the new babies! Ashlea is due in March with sweet baby Jaxten and Keli is due at the end of May with their sweet baby boy! I brought Keli all of my maternity clothes so that she can get as good of wear out of mine as I got out of hers when I was pregnant! Caden and Emily are both 3 1/2 years old and they had the best time playing with each other. They are both so adorable and good kids!

We also went to Peaches 'n Cream Children's clothing boutique. It had the CUTEST clothes in there! I only ended up buying one outfit for Addison, but if they had had more items for a good price in the right sizes, I would have gotten a lot more. I'll take a picture and upload it later of the Christmas outfit I got her for next year or the year after. It's a 2T, so I don't know when she'll be able to wear it. I would guess in two years when she is 2 1/2.

We got ready to all go our separate ways and Jordan and I didn't even make it out of the parking lot before Addison decided to cry for the first time that day. She had been so good and down a jar of applesauce and 1/2 a jar of green beans baby foods at lunch! But it a been a couple hours since then and she was hungry and wanted her Mama, so I nursed her in the car in the back corner of the McDonald's' parking lot! Since we were there, Jordan decided we needed hot fudge sundaes, so he went and got us some while Addison nursed. She was really sleepy and went to sleep right after we got going.

I hate that I didn't get any pictures while we were together! I even remembered my camera but it stayed in the car the whole time. We had a great time and will definitely meet back up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment