Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just can't get what I'm reaching for

(think U2 and finding what your looking for, get it?)

So Addison has been trying to crawl like crazy lately! She wriggles and grunts and really wants to move. She has the motivation, but lacks the articulation. It will be any day now. She is getting really close. Here is a video of her working towards crawling.

She was doing a lot better right before I started recording her. Why do they always stop what they're doing when you grab the video camera?? She's just now starting to get hers knees back underneath her. Cutie Pie Little Girl!! I love her sooo much and am so thankful God gave her to me! I just can't imagine life without my little Addison Kate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment