Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Addison's Birthday (Party # 1)

This is a long post. with lots of pictures. Here goes:Monday night we had a small(ish) party for Miss Addison at our house. It was so much fun and Addison was such a little ham!
We ate outside on the covered patio even though it was slightly chilly from the rain. We had marinated chicken, salad, broccoli and cheese, bread, banana pudding and pink lemonade cake! We invited my sister, Kyla (the photographer-not pictured), my parents (on the right), my uncle Glenn, Aunt Pat, my cousin Greg, and Jordan's parents (his dad is on the left, his mom couldn't come). And of course Jordan, Addison and I.


Here's my Dad and Aunt Pat. Can you tell they're siblings? They are both wild over Addison.

The birthday girl and her mommy!


Here's "uncle" Greg with Addison. She doesn't look like it in this picture but she loves Greg! And he is totally wrapped around her little finger. He calls her "Girly" and rides her on his shoulders and worries over toys that shes trying to put in her mouth. It's really sweet.
Here's Addison and her Papaw. He is another one of her favorite people!




Our happy little family of three!
Here's the delicious pink lemonade cake and smash cake that my mom made. I thought they turned out so cute!


As we were presenting Addison's cake to her she just kept looking up at me like, "Mom...What is this thing. It's on fire! You realize you are giving me fire?!?"


But then after we blew out her candle and she started sticking her hands in it she realized she liked it. "OOOHHH... It's gooey and sweet!"

Then she started looking up at us with a new facial expression after every time she touched the cake. It was hilarious! See what I mean about her being a little ham!?


Addison didn't destroy the cake completely like I thought she would and she didn't really eat it. She tasted the icing a bit but was not at all interested in the cake.
She only wanted to dump it off the plate and then she wanted to lick the plate...

and put it on her head. She didn't get as covered in icing as I expected, but she got pretty messy.



Then came bath time. She was NOT enjoying her bath. I think she knew that other people were there and waiting for her to come open presents.
She's just to pitiful and although she was screaming and whining, it was so cute!
Once we started opening presents Miss Addison decided to cheer up some.
She definitely enjoyed her audience! See the pile of new clothes she got! The girl will not need any more clothes for a while!



This is my favorite picture of her for the night. This is the new toy that in mentioned in this post. She was speeding down the hallway and I had to run backwards in front of her to catch a picture of her! Look at that huge grin!

She had such a great birthday! Thank you to everyone who made her day special!

No comments:

Post a Comment