Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smith Girls Rocking the House!

My mom's sister, (my Aunt) Cheri and my cousin Zach came into town a couple weekends ago. While they were here, We had a Rockband party at my house. At first Mom and Cheri were taking turns on the microphone, singing... But we finally convinced them to try the guitar. And they both did very well. Much better than I did the first time I tried to play, that's for sure.

Here's Cheri rocking out! (on a side note: If you look really closely to the dinning room wall in the background, you can see my stripes that I've been talking about for months. Love it!)
All of us pretending to play/sing for the camera.

You gotta love this picture! That's my cousin Greg being crazy! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment