Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Addison Kate!

Addison,

You are one year old today! I cannot believe how quickly this past year has gone by! You are such a beautiful, happy, sweet, spunky little girl! You're getting so big and starting to do so many things now! You are almost walking, just a little scared to let go and do it yourself. And that's okay with me. I'll let you do things on your own time, baby. You are curious about just about everything now. When we go shopping you like to stick your little hand over the side of the stroller and grab anything you can reach. Then you just grin up at me when you reel your new treasure in. I love you so much more than I could ever convey in words. I never imagined how much I would love and care about you. How I would ache for you when we are separated. How I'd miss you when you are in the next room sleeping. How much joy I would get out of simply watching you explore and figure things out. You have given your Daddy and me so much happiness and joy over the past year, I can't wait to see what's in store for us over the next few years!

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment