Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

We went out to Jordan's parents house for lunch on Mother's day. It was a beautiful day! All of the kids enjoyed playing outside with bubbles and nerf guns and softballs. Addison even tried to play badminton (didn't you always think it was called bad MITTON? I did when I was a kid and definitely didn't know how to spell it. Well actually, I still don't...I had to google it to make sure I had it right.) We had a great time being around family and soaking up the sun rays! My first mothers day was so wonderful! I spent the whole day with my little sweetie and she was such a good girl!

Addison and Jordan got me some plastic ware for Mothers day...That's right, Gladware locking lids containers. I tried to buy them in Walmart the other day and Jordan just looked at them and asked if we really needed them when we have a whole drawer full of plastic containers. So I just put them back on the shelf. Although that's something I wanted to get, I would have been quite disappointed if that had been my only present (not that I need a present to know I'm appreciated or my some sort of payment for loving my baby. Addison is gift enough for me! she melts me with each smile and holds my heart in every giggle. I love her so much!) My real present was a Philips MP3 player. I told Jordan that I wanted an I Pod or MP3 player for my birthday in August and then promptly forgot that I had even mentioned it. I was quite pleased when I saw it and have thoroughly enjoyed it (since I figured out how to use it. I was very intimidated by new electronic devices that I've never used before, but it was very simple). Thank you my wonderful Husband and Daughter! You are the best! I love you!

Addison was so tired after the full day and had only slept for about 30 minutes all day so this is what we found int he car when we got home. She went on the nap for about 2 hours. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment