Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

12 Month Stats

Addison went to the doctor today for her 12 month well-baby visit. She was such a ham for all the nurses; talking and answering their questions with "yea"s and "no"s! So cute!! She is in the 50th percentile for height, 45th for weight and 85th for head circumference (H: 29", W: 20 lbs, 3oz, HC: 18"). Yes, she has a big head. That only means she's super smart!!

The doctor said she was doing great verbally (which Addison demonstrated the entire time we were there) and that she was not at all concerned that Addison's not walking. She's cruising and crawling around enough to be extremely mobile still. It won't be long...

The bad part of the visit was that my poor little baby (I started to write girl, but that just makes her sound so old. She's still Mama's Baby!) had to get her little finger prick to check her lead levels and she also had to get three shots! She screamed and then cried (the kind of crying where she can't catch her breath) for 10 minutes afterward. I felt so bad. And making it even worse was that I had to get right back in the car (without her) and come back to work while Jordan took her home. I so wanted to stay with her to comfort her and cheer her up. She was, of course, fine. I'm sure it was much more traumatic fro her Daddy and I. I told Jordan he needed to take one of his anxiety pills before her next appointment. Haha!

I'm glad to know that my baby is healthy and growing and right on track with her development!

No comments:

Post a Comment