Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some News...

So... You may have noticed some changes to my blog recently. Such as the addition of a new ticker. That's right!

I'm Pregnant!!

I found out on Tuesday morning and told Jordan later that evening. I was going to try to keep it to myself for a few weeks, but it knew it would be too hard not to tell Jordan and once Jordan knows something everyone he talks to knows it (He cannot keep a secret when it's something he's excited about!) Also there was a circumstance that needed to be addressed and the fact that I'm pregnant went into play with it. So we told all of our family (that we could get in touch with *cough, cough, KYLA* :) ) that night. It was so much fun to tell everyone that Addison is going to be a big sister! My mom screamed and cried (all happy screams and tears of course!)

I am currently a little over 4 weeks along and I'm feeling good. I've started to feel a little, teeny, tiny bit nauseous in the afternoons. I'm going to stay positive and say that it's not going to get worse and it wont' be nearly as bad as last time!

We're praying for a healthy baby, boy or girl!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well wishes for a healthy baby...I know you will keep all of us updated though. Hope the sickness stays away and you have a wonderful pregnancy.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julia! We are really excited!! I didn't realize that you had a blog...I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what was the circumstance that has to do with you being pregnant??? i'm so lost, we need to catch up!!!! i miss you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete