Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rocking Away

Yesterday Jordan had an Addie-Daddy day with Addison. He found this adorable little rocking chair for her and said she had to have it. I've been wanting to get a rocking chair for her for a while now and I'm so glad he found one. I can't decide if I should paint it or leave it wooden. I'm sure even if I decided to paint it, I would never get around to getting it done. That's why there is a Toy Box in our garage that has the name of its former owner painted on the side. It will one day be painted just for Addison to go in her room...as soon as I get around to it. I'm such a procrastinator! Anyway, here are some pictures of our sweet girl rocking on the front porch.

This one cracks me up. Her little facial expression is so cute! It looks like she's "striking a pose"! And of course Tripp has to be right there in the action.

I hope y'all are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment