Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

7 Week Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is now about the size of a blueberry, about 1/2 and inch from head to rump.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm still at 1 pound (could possibly be 2 pounds... How, you may ask, do you gain weight when you are nauseous most of the time? Because the only thing that helps keep the vomiting at bay is to always have something on your stomach and not let it get empty. Therefore constant eating is necessary...even when you don't want to.)
Maternity Clothes: I know I'm going to get some grief for this but I have worn maternity shorts a few times. I know it's way too early but they fit better than most of my other regular shorts since I'm a few sizes smaller than I have been in 3 or 4 summers. The maternity ones are in the right size, just with stretchy waist bands. If I keep having to unbutton my pants everyday after lunch I'm going to have to start wearing the Belly bands I borrowed from my friend Ashlea.
Gender: Jordan and I are both leaning toward a boy (for what we think it's going to be. We would both be happy with another little girl or a baby boy! I really don't have a preference.)
Movement: Just gas! haha, Just kidding! I really can't wait to feel baby moving around!
Cravings: I've been craving tomatoes. Fresh, garden grown, ripe tomatoes! Yum...
What I miss: I miss not eating all the time! And drinking water without it making me feel sicker than I already do.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good right now. I'm going to bed between 9:30 and 10 and waking up at 6 (plus once during the night to pee).
Symptoms: I'm feeling pretty nauseous a lot but still no vomiting! Also very fatigued!
Best Moment this week: Spending time with family and thinking of Baby's arrival this winter.
What I am looking forward to: So many things, but in the near future, my first doctor's appointment next Monday (June 28th-8 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment