Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6 Week Pregnancy Highlights

While taking this picture Jordan kept telling me to turn sideways because he couldn't see my stomach. So I would turn sideways more and he just looked at me and said, "Jenny, You don't even have a belly yet. We may as well not even take a picture..." I told him I knew that and just to go along with me or he'll experience the wrath of a pregnant woman! and believe me, he knows what that's like! :)

How Far Along: 6 weeks

Size of baby: baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean (BabyCenter.com). Baby is no bigger than the length of a nail head (about a quarter of an inch) from crown to rump (WhattoExpect.com)!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1. I had lost a pound last week and gained it back plus one this week.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. Although sometimes I feel like I need them. Stupid bloating! :)

Gender: Jordan and I are both leaning toward a boy (for what we think it's going to be. We would both be happy with another little girl or a baby boy! I really don't have a preference.)
Movement: Can't wait!!
What I miss: Being able to go for more than a few hours without eating. I get nauseous on an empty stomach.

Sleep: Feeling the fatigue! I'm going to bed around 10 but might move it back to 9!

Symptoms: I'm getting nauseous a little every day, normally just when I get hungry but sometimes its pretty bad. Last night I has to get up in the middle of dinner and lay on the couch. I just got really nauseous all of a sudden and really thought it would be my first vomiting session of this pregnancy. But thankfully it went away and I've felt mostly good since then.

Best Moment this week: Not vomiting during week 5! I feel like this is cause for celebration since I first threw up last time at 5 wks, 4 days. Maybe I'll bypass it this time. I'm not holding my breath, but it can't hurt to hope a little...

What I am looking forward to: So many things, but in the near future, my first doctor's appointment on June 28th (8 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment