Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Addison is 5 months old!!

Wow! I cannot believe that my sweet baby girl is FIVE MONTHS OLD!! Where has the time gone??
We didn't go for a well baby visit this month so I don't have exact weight/height/percentile info. I have been meaning to weigh her all weekend and every time I think about it, she is sleeping, so when I weigh her, I'll update.

5 Month stats:

*So with month five comes one major milestone: Rolling over. I was not the first to see her achieve this milestone. Jordan and my mom saw here first, but I have now seen her do it all the time. Every time I lay her on her belly (unless she is very tired) she just flips right over. so. cute. She is just so proud of herself! I haven't seen her go from her back to her belly, but mom said she saw it. It must be a bit more challenging.

*This girl loves to squeal! And I mean really high-pitch. She knows she's doing it and she just loves it(as do I)!She's been jibber-jabbering for a while and now there are constant little squeals thrown in. a squeal coo, a squeal sigh, a squeal grunt. It's the most adorable little thing. :)

*I think I mentioned this in her 4 month post, but Addison loves to stand up. She likes to bounce and never wants to sit.

*If I can manage to get her sit without demanding to stand, she is almost to the point of sitting unassisted. She is strong enough, but lacks the balance.

*Addison is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes and is still in a size 2 diaper.

*She has started taking a big interest in her feet. She thinks it is great fun to pull off her socks and hold on to her feet. This makes diaper changing a bit more challenging, but she is so sweet and just grins while she's doing it.

* She is still sleeping through the night and taking great naps during the day.

* I'm almost positive this child is teething. She chews on EVERYTHING she can get in her mouth and is constantly drooling. I got a little mesh food holder thing and put an ice cube in it for her to gnaw on and she really liked it.

I love that little girl so much and absolutely love being her mommy! It is the best thing that has ever happened in my life!

Thank you, God, for allowing me to have this precious child and for loving and blessing us the way that you have. Thank you for taking care of her and letting her thrive here in my care. In Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment