Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dada

So, this morning Jordan was downstairs holding Addison. I came down from getting ready and noticed that I was running way late and that Jordan would need to take Addison to my mom's since he has less of a drive to work. So I asked if her could take her and he kind of ignored me and we were both just looking at Addison. She was being so good and just standing in Jordan's lap when all of a sudden she looks up and says...

"Dada".

Jordan and I locked eyes and stared at each other in with shocked grins on our faces. Finally Jordan asked, "Did she just say Dada!?!" I told him that she sure did, clear as day. Then he asked if I thought she knew what she was saying. I told him that as much as I would like to believe that she did, I really don't think she's old enough to know what it meant.

So who ended up taking her to my mom's?

That's right, her Daddy!! She sure knew how to get him to do what she wanted!! He is SO wrapped around her little finger!!

I'm sure that every single person that has crossed paths with my husband today knows that his little girl said "Dada" this morning as her first word. So cute!!

Now I'll have to really work with her to say MAMA!!

1 comment:

  1. That first word is the sweetest thing in the whole world!!!! (Even if it was dada, haha) Just makes you want to melt into a puddle in the floor!!!!

    ReplyDelete