Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Dixie Classic Fair

Last night Jordan, Addison and I went to the Dixie Classic Fair with LeeAnn and Salem. We all had such a great time!
We started out a bit grumpy. Neither had napped well during the day so we were a bit nervous about how they would do...
...but they both chilled out in the stroller. I love how they leaned in towards each other. So cute!

So Happy!

The girls did so good! we broke out the double stroller (Gena bought to use with Addison and her little cousin who will be arriving in Nov/Dec) and everyone who saw us got excited, thinking that there were twins in the stroller, then confused when they looked at the babies and saw that they look nothing alike. So funny!

Mommy/Daughter pics!
We also used our carriers and both the girls liked to look out and see everything. Addison just loves to kick her little feet and take everything in.

We sat in for a little bit of the "Need to Breathe" concert for a feeding/diaper change break.

We also saw the humongous pumpkins! That one is 1270 something pounds!! (Don't know why Jordan cut my head out of the picture, but whatever... :))

I love the fair and all of it's yummy-ness!! We ate a chicken gyro, a whole bag of kettle corn (my favorite!!) and a funnel cake. I really wanted to get some of the huge fried onion rings, but Jordan had the cash and wouldn't let me get any (I'm secretly thankful for that, but don't tell him that! I did NOT need those calories and all that grease!). I didn't get to try any of the FRIED BUTTER I kept hearing people talk about. That's right. FRIED. BUTTER. It's sweet and supposed to be really good. I'm sure it was good, but I'll let someone else clog up their arteries. I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment