Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

a little trip back in time...

So I finally uploaded some pictures from my baby shower back in April and these were just too cute not to put on here. Love it!! In front of the food table. There was so much yummy stuff!!

Mom, Kyla, me and Baby Girl Cline (AKA Addison, haha). Almost 3 generations... I love this picture of us. We all cordinate so well with our pinks and greens!


I am 34 weeks pregnant and LeeAnn is 33 weeks pregnant. I think it is so funny to see how differently we carried the babies.

Here's a close up of Salem and Addison. I love it!!

Me in Addison's room. I'll get some better pictures of it on here once I get some stuff on the walls. It's horrible that it still isn't "finished"!!

This is Me, LeeAnn and our great friend Bonnie. Bonnie and her husband Bobby are the leaders of our Innerchange group (young adult bible study) that used to meet. At one point they were only couple that was not expecting a child. So there were four of us pregnant at one time! Charlin had baby John on Feb 27 (I think), Jessica had baby Tyler on April 12th, I had Addison on May 17th and LeeAnn had Salem on June 8th. Bonnie is such a loving, wonderful roll model! I love you, girl!!

Bonnie, LeeAnn, and me.This was at LeeAnn's baby shower around the beginning of April. I'm going to say that I was about 32 weeks and LeeAnn was 31 weeks?? I'm not exactly sure. There's a big difference between this picture and the one before, right?


These are some great prints that Kyla made of the ultrasound pictures. I still need to get the framed. I love them!

This is one of the last pictures I have of my pregnant belly. This was the day after I turned 36 weeks; 2 weeks before Baby Girl Cline arrived. I got my hair cute right after this and now I wish I hadn't. So ture that pregnant women cannot pull off short hair as well. My face got so round!

No comments:

Post a Comment