Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guess what we tried last night??

That's right, people, I got to try some rice cereal!! I have been trying to eat everything that I can get my hands on (including my hands, haha) and I have finally convinced Mommy that I need big people food. I've been trying to show her by chewing and smacking and mimicking her as I watch her and Daddy eat. This is me as Mommy was stirring it up. Daddy told Mommy that she didn't stir the cereal up right and that it was too thin, but Mommy told Daddy he was wrong and that she knew what she was doing and then she stuffed the camera in his hands and told him to just take some pictures!(BTW, I really like my highchair! I've been in it a lot as Mommy's making dinner, but never to actually eat supper in!!)
Here is the big moment, my very first bite. I really thought this stuff would be good. I was mistaken...

Mom, this can't be the same stuff I watch you and Daddy eat. This is not very yummy.
I'll give it another try.
Okay, why do you keep shoving it my face, Mom?? I think now I'm just going to blow bubbles in it instead of eating it. I'd just spit it out anyway!! I can tell I'll make this a lot of fun for Mommy when we start more interesting, bright-colored foods!!
So now that we're done, I'm going to go back to eating my bib. It's more tasty than the cardboardy stuff that Mommy keeps calling "cereal"! Mommy says that she is going to be very "persistent" with this cereal stuff. I'm not sure what that word means but I think it's bad.
Here is my new outfit that Daddy dressed me yesterday. It says "pretty like Mommy" and no, Mommy didn't buy it for me. GranDee did. I have tons of shirts and onesies that tell you I'm Daddy's girl, but not many that say anything about Mommy. I don't know what the big deal is... I love them both, duh...
I also really like the dogs! That's what I was so intrigued by in this picture. Mommy couldn't get me to look at her with the camera, much less smile at her. What can I say, it was getting close to bedtime and I was just not in a smiley mood. I had just found out that I've been tricked about big people food and I was not happy about that.
Why??? Why did I believe everyone when they told me how yummy things were and that I'd get to try them soon. That stuff I ate tonight: NOT yummy! Mommy says to hold my horses and that I'll get to the yummier things later. We'll see.
I guess since she gives me tons and tons and TONS of hugs and kisses, I'll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the post from Addison's perspective! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we stole that from Patrice and Jonah. I'm not that creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete