Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Just want to give a shout out to my wonderful mother! Today is her birthday and I want her to know how much she means to me!
Mom, Thank you so much for always being there for me. Whether I need to ask for advice, complain about life's unfairness, vent about something that's bothering me, or gush about exciting news, you always have a listening ear! Thank you for being such a good GranDee to Addison. She is going to love having you keep her as she gets older. I know that you two already have a strong bond establish and that it will only grow as she does! You have such a giving spirit and I hope that one day I can be as sacrificing with my time and belongings as you are. I love you and hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Sister! I love you too Mom! Thank you doesn't even begin to say enough, but "Thank you"!

    ReplyDelete