Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures from our Halloween Weekend:
The first few are from Friday afternoon. Addison was at my mom's house and then went with my mom, dad and sister up to my Grandma's house and spent some time on her front porch.
This was at Mom's house. Addison was practicing her sitting skills and showing off her pumpkin onesie and her "I heart My Mom" bib.
I have to tell you that she looks just like I did as a baby in this picture. And I have to tell you that you might hear that again in this post because there are several... I'll have to scan some of my baby pictures and put them on here to compare.
He she is with her Grandpa (my dad). He is going to have her so spoiled!
Okay, so looks like me in this one, too. It may be the hat. There are several pictures of me wearing my dad's hats at this age. Addison and GranDee on the porch swing. I love this picture of my mom. She gets asked at least once or twice a week how old her baby is when she is out with Addison. So Young!
Below are pictures of the most adorable little cow you have ever seen. I just want to prepare you for the level of cuteness you are about to experience. These are from a Halloween party that was on Friday night.

MOOOOO!!!! Really, is she not the cutest little cow ever???

And this is what we call "Mad Cow Disease." This was Friday night, right after we got to the party and Addison was NOT in the party mood.

This is me trying to make the most of having a very cute, but very upset little cow.

Now, that's better! I feed her, burped her and changed her then handed her off to Mom to go show her off. Everyone just melted when they saw her!

Cline Family Halloween 2009

This is take two in the cow costume. It was actually taken on Halloween night. She looks a little bit unsure of what's going on here.

Here we are with my grandma. Addison was just a talking to her.

And again with Great-Mee-Maw.

Here she is with Aunt Kyla. Kyla was the farmer. ha ha. Notice the little glow-bracelet on her left ankle. Grandma gave her that for Halloween. I don't think she ever noticed it.

Addison decided that her little cow hoof would taste just as good as her own foot does. She just couldn't quite reach it...
Next, we have pictures of take three in the cow costume. We had to dress her up again on Sunday to show her off to Jordan's dad and grandparents.

And she is still just adorable!

She was even smiling for her Pa-Paw!

We had a great Halloween weekend. On Saturday night we ate with mom and dad and then used our extra hour (from the time change) wisely by playing card games! Fun times with the fam!! Hope your Halloween was great, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment