Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A trip to the Dentist and an Addison Funny

I had to go to the dentist last week to get a cavity filled. My dentist is a super nice guy and I love all of the hygienists, too. So the dentist comes in and numbs up my mouth then leaves the room while the numbing is taking affect. He then comes back in the room with one of the assistant girls and they are having a conversation as the enter the room. I hear (they are behind me, so I can't see them) them talking about how much it is going to burn and that it really is bad and it's going to hurt a lot more than people think it does.

Okay so I am sitting in the chair and thinking Man, this is a mean joke to play on someone that is about to get a cavity filled. Why would they think this is funny?? It's a good thing that I'm not scared of going to the dentist because I would have been freaking out a little if I was. So I, going along with the joke, remarked, "Oh I know! I am so nervous!" And they pause for a minute and then start backtracking. Turns out that one of the people in the office wanted to get a set of vampire teeth made and they were discussing how much getting them put on hurts (It's the same process that would take place if you get a temporary crown before you get your permanent one, but with no pain management. And apparently it burns.)

Oops. So they weren't talking to me... I felt kind of dumb. Oh well, what do you do?? ha ha!


So now for my Addison funny of the day. I bought a mirror to put on the headrest in the back seat of the car so that when I look in my rear view mirror I can see my little Miss Pris. For the past few days I've noticed her really studying the big WARNING sign on the side of her car seat. It's right next to her face (normally what her face is resting up against when she falls asleep) so when she looks at it see goes kind of cross-eyed. It's so cute because it's like she's trying to read it and figure out what it says. I sure do love that girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment