Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Addison Video


(I'm hoping this works...) Here is a video of my sweet Addison. She was such a happy little girl this evening before bedtime. She was so funny in her exersaucer. She just kept nodding her head. We'd ask her a question and she just look at us and nod like crazy. Or her little music thing would play and it looked like she was headbanging to it or just kind of trying to dance. Where do they learn this from?? She is just so, so adorable.

Please excuse my annoying laughter on here. I really hate to hear recordings of my voice. It's also my baby voice, so it's really high-pitched.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i love it!!!! is she saying dada now? any recogniion or just a ramble? i can't wait to see her tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete